Thursday, October 10, 2013

Calon isteri Fahrin Ahmad

gambo dr album saya




"Berita baik untuk cikgu..!! pelakon Fahrin Ahmad mahu cari cikgu sebagai calun isteri...ehem2..."

A text that I just received from a friend. [Feeling suspicious as to why my friend sending me this text]

"Hahaha... send my good luck wishes to him", I text-ed back.

 but I bet he don't need it much.
Fact: It is not hard to find a female cikgu in Malaysia. A lot.

 My guess is that he can find his match as easy as he wants it to be. In fact, once this story blurted out publicly, some cikgus will make moves.. haha.. forgive my imagination.

Me? Yes, maybe I'm a still-single-cikgu. But I am not Fahrin's fan or Fahrin's lover wannabe.
Furthermore, I strongly believe Fahrin Ahmad and I will never set our eyes on each other.

So, Fahrin Ahmad will never enter my wedding frame. Titik.

hm..dh lama tak buat lasagne...

No comments:

Post a Comment