Saturday, April 12, 2014

Happiness in layers.

Just after maghrib my friend sent me a few pictures of her new houses via Whatapps. One of the houses is said to be ready by the end of this year. She is married to a Pahang-born Kelantanese and the houses are in Pahang. So it is clear that she will be 'orang Pahang' soon. My friend already did some surveys and windows shopping. She is happy and cant wait to get 'naik rumah' done.
I'm happy for her.

My younger sister bought a house. Just opposite her office. She said that she will save a lot by buying a property near the workplace. I don't know. May be she wants to spent her whole life in Melaka. I think she just want to be 'orang Melaka', that's why she buy the house.
The house is said to be ready by the end of next year. She also did some buying and surveying already. I know she is so excited and cant wait to get 'naik rumah' done.
I am happy for her.

When my pengetua knew that my sister got hold of the house, he asked me: "adik awak dah beli rumah, awak tak nak beli rumah kat Melaka ke?"
My answer was somewhat in general: 'Takpe la ustaz, saya cari rezeki lain."
He seemed not to satisfy with my answer. "Jadilah orang Melaka", he added just before I left his room.

Jadilah orang Melaka - hm.. that's interesting. -grinning-

oh yes, 
I was stumbling upon this delicious website while surfing the net. Tak sabar nak cuba!

http://www.italianfoodforever.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment