Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December Blues

This December breeze
Still cold and sharp
Stabbing cruelly through my vein
Freezing my blood
Till I am breathing the ice
And feel the cold iron in my mouth

*

This windy season
So clear
That I can see
The dark grey air
Coiling lazily above my head

*

And the background is dull
Bluish grey painted with damp black trees
Hiding in there
An old lame crow
Aching and crying and dying
Though hoping for hope

*

A point is a dot in an angle
And the sun shines through windowpanes
The radiant rays make thousands tiny dots to the spotty windows
Like a light feathery kiss on my lips
Lending its warmth and hope

*

Penetrating the grey air
Is the glowing rainbow
Color of bliss
Embracing every dreary grey dot
Warming the damp black trees
Comforting the old lame crow
Bringing joy to all



Zi Wahid

Dec 16th 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment